miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017

STAR WEEK 12

Hi everyone! My name is Marta and this week I have to be one of the stars of the task. This week was a bit hard for me and my group, because of the complexity of doing the connections and the relationships among the four documents. However, once we had understand deeply all the documents and by the help of a schema that we did, we finally reach to do our poster. Then the presentation day, in my own experience was a good day because Victoria and I explained the task in a clearly way. Although I was nervous at the beggining, the fact that we have to present a lot of tomes made me yo relax while I was talking. 

That's all for this week. Thanks for reading!🌵❤
Hi! 🙋🏻 I'm Victoria. This week I'm the second star as my role was supporter. From my experiencie, It has been a bit complicated week because we didn't know what we had to do exactly. The presentation day I was a bit nervious because I didn't know if what we have done was right or not. By contrast, It was a entretained presentation because we had to repeat our speech to each group and It made me feel more confortable. Linda came to our presentation in the second speech and, although I was nervious I think we did It well. 
In the task post you have our poster and what we said to present the activity.

That's all for this week. See you next task Spikies. 💪🏻

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario