miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

FACILITATOR WEEK 11

Hi everybody! I´m Marta and this week I´m here again because I have the  facilitator role, so, lets start!

This week was different from the others, because we didn´t have class on Monday so our teacher can´t  explain to us the task of the week. So what we did was, during Wednesday lessons, the teacher explain to us a simple task and we had enough time to do it in class.

First of all, we have explored our Personal Learning Environments (PLE). We did this by interviewing us with a series of questions. Then we created three interactive images that each one represented three members of our group. We also include the information gathered by the questions about PLE in the images.

I have tried to motivate my group during this short task. Especially when they had to think and find a image that represents themselves that was difficult, so I gave to them some original ideas.

That´s all for this week.
Hope you like the post!!!
See you soon Spiky followers!!🌵


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario